1) The Chili StreamTime given is usually a bit earlier than the time we start playing. Its always an estimate, and almost always early.
2) The Twitter Feed below is always the best source for stream updates just prior and during the show.
Whereas we stream through Mixlr, we are not working directly from the Mixlr Site. The same is true of Facebook announcements and any emails we might send regarding the stream.
3) We will turn OFF the stream during the set break. That is NOT the end of the show, we just need to preserve batteries. Again, follow the Twitter feed for updates.
4) The Mixlr application embedded in our page WILL NOT refresh on its own. If the Mixlr app says 'Off Air' and Twitter says we're streaming, refresh the page.
5) Streams are ALWAYS WiFi-dependent, and we may not know for sure if we can stream from a venue until we get there. Again, follow the Twitter feed...